MDU MERIT LIST DEC 2017 B.TECH & M.TECH MDU MERIT LIST MAY 2017 MDU TOPPER'S LIST 2016
  • Welcome to SKITM College. Final Year Students are requested to send all their resumes to hr@hadeltech.com with your Name and Stream name in Subject line of email for placements.


Eligibility for Admission (M.Tech, B.Tech & BBA)

For 1st Year B.Tech

Should be a pass in 10+2 examination from recognized Board/ University with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any vocational subject and any one of the of the following subjects having 45% marks and 5% relaxation to SC & ST Students:

1.Chemistry 2. Biotechnology
3 . Computer Science 4. Biology

OR

Have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its equivalent recognized diploma examination

Admission Criteria

The admissions shall be made on the basis of the merit obtained in the AIEEE examination conducted by CBSE, New Delhi. The remaining seats if any will be filled on the basis of merit in qualifying examination. 75% seats shall be filled through on-Line-Off campus counseling through www.hscs.org by HSCS, Haryana and remaining 25% (5% Seats are reserved for J & K Students) seats shall be filled by Institute Management. 5% seat of T.F.W for economically backward students.

For admission in 2nd year B.Tech.

Should have passed Diploma course in Engineering/Technology of three years duration or more from State Board of Technical Education, Haryana or its recognized equivalent diploma examination with at least 45% marks in the aggregate of all semesters (5% relaxation to SC/ST).

OR

Should be a pass in BSc(10+2 with mathematics) Degree of minimum three year duration from a recognized university with mathematics as a subject, with 45% marks in aggregate.

Basis of admission: Admissions shall be made on the basis of the inter se merit of OLET (LEET(Engg))-2013 conducted by NIC online on the website www.onlinetesthry.nic.in.

Admission Criteria For M.Tech.

Candidate should have completed B.Tech/B.E in the relevant field with at least 50% (45% for SC Candidates of Haryana) marks in aggregate along with the valid GATE Score.

Admission Criteria for BBA

Should be a passed in 10+2 examination with at least 45%( 40% for SC Candidates of Haryana) from recognized Board/University in Science/Commerce/Arts.